MLB Sim League, Sim Leagues Articles - Written by Davids Smits on Saturday, March 6, 2010 12:02 - 0 Comments
Astros Staff Ready for 2009
While Astros general manager jarrod2323 is hunkered down in the team’s suite here at the Marriot Downtown Hotel, trying to piece together his club for the 2009 season and beyond, there are other aspects that have already fallen into place for the club this offseason.
Recently manager Cecil Cooper announced his field staff for the upcoming season and the many changes that occurred after former bench coach Jackie Moore was hired by the Texas Rangers.
Ed Romero replaces Moore, Dave Clark will be the third-base coach, and Jose Cruz will be the first-base coach.
Clark arrived at the winter meetings late Monday morning and discussed his new role with the Astros. This will be his first season on the staff after he served as the AAA coach last season.
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- Ex-Texas football star, fiancee ready for wedding
- Dolphins’ Patrick Cobbs focused on getting his knee and head right
- Bears cornerback Corey Graham coming up fast
- 4 NFL coaches visit troops in Afghanistan
- Brees’ new memoir not just about winning
- Carroll constantly ‘on’ in 1st Seattle offseason
- Long HRs, 21-game hit streak for patient Hamilton
- Upon further review, FIFA will study replay
- Tiger of old threatens to make Open appearance
- Saints celebrate title again with ring ceremony
- Jackson heads into Game 7 facing uncertain future
- not sure if he'll be used as much as he was before the injury TBH...
- As long as he continues NOT to rock the boat, I'm all for him on the Texans...
- A friend of mine just emailed me one of your articles from a while back. I read...
- LeBron should go LA ... and play with the Clippers! He'd be as marketable in Ti...
- i was hoping he would just keep his mouth shut -- like Clemens, the more he talk...
- Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article...
- This time is one moment for to find good things, how your site, that to bring gr...
- It'll be good to see some new strategy on the Bulls. I think they really have mo...